Explore your horizons like us. New opportunities, trends, that is what Vegotex has a nose for. Grown from a small family business, we have evolved over the past decades into a strong and stable key player in the international market of contemporary and commercial clothing for the entire family and we continue to look ahead.
For our head office in Sint-Niklaas we are currently looking for a full-time enthusiastic employee to strengthen the purchasing team
Product Manager / Product Coordinator (m/f)
- You draw up the global planning of the collection and follow it up from the design phase up to and including production.
- You are looking for inspiration at trade fairs with regard to new fabrics and qualities.
- You work closely with a team of stylists and quality controllers and you coordinate the collaboration between this team and the production team.
- You provide input on the quality of fabrics, printing processes and other technical elements during the composition of the collection.
- You manage the Vegotex fabric library and ensure a regular update and exchange with the production teams.
- You finalize the sampling and fitting process and bundle into production orders.
- You report to the General Manager.
- You are responsible for the preparation, processing and management of private label orders in your own ERP system.
- You help the manufacturers to deliver qualitative productions within the agreed deadlines in accordance with the regulations.
- You are the interface between customer, customer services and manufacturer.
- You work closely with our offices abroad (Far East).
- You provide support for projects and other ad hoc tasks.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent and have at least 5 years of relevant experience
- You are bilingual NL / Eng and can also express yourself fluently in French, German is a plus.
- You are eager to learn, proactive and accurate with a view to meeting deadlines.
- You are a team player with an analytical mind who takes initiative and collaborates in a collegial way to achieve our group goals.
- You are stress resistant and know how to roll up your sleeves during temporary peaks.
- You are organisationally strong, a real problem solver and flexible.
- Regular travel does not deter you.
- A job with variety in an international environment
- Room for initiative and responsibility
- Salary in accordance with capabilities and experience
If you would like to be part of our team, please send your resume and motivation no later than March 1, 2021 to Mrs. Dien De Vos, [email protected]